Guitarists News, profiles, interviews and reviews of jazz guitarists
Playing Jazz Guitar Theory, notes on performance, playing and composition
Questions and Answers Bob Patterson answers your questions
- Q&A1: Simplify, Simplify. Why use modal names? are they necessary?
- Q&A2: Think of 'Scale Position' / Sing it! Fret coverage, and improving sight reading
- Q&A3: Sightreading / Altered Dominant 7th / Practice Routines
- Q&A4: Chord soloing
- Q&A5: Wes Montgomery / Transcribing / Archtops / Soundposts
- Q&A6: Playing Octaves / Tendonitis
- Q&A7: Summer Jazz Camps - Where to go for an intensive learning experience this summer?
- Q&A8: Bob takes on a variety of questions on theory, gear, and playing jazz guitar
Guitars Articles on guitars, amplifiers and other gadgetry